Saturday, January 2, 2010



A few months ago, when my mother opened the letterbox, she saw a letter from sst. She quickly gave it to me to open. I opened it as slow as a tortoise and I saw that I was on the waiting list. I did not even expect that I was on the waiting list as the test was very difficult but I was really eager to go into SST because it offer really good subjects for me to learn and I love science and maths very much too.
The last two pictures represent my feeling when I got the waiting list letter.
It was on 26/11/09 when I will know whether I will be going to go SST or Commonwealth and my PSLE result. When they gave out the result slip, I quickly asked my friend to see how much I got. When my friend had seen the marks, I saw his eyes opening as big as he could and the shape of his mouth was oval. Then I quickly ask my friend for the result and after he announced my mark, I screamed as loud as my vocal cords could. I was overjoyed because I did not expect I could get flying colours. Then, I quickly opened the DSA result and I saw that I am going to SST. It was a double happiness because I did not even expect for the flow of events that happened:)
The sun represents my feeling while the rainbow represents my result:)
(first picture)
I would like to thank google for helping me find the pictures.
2:01 PM