image
Bevan Koo's blog
image image image image
Monday, January 4, 2010

1. I feel that it was great working with my new friends as I could step out of my comfort zone because I was a timid boy when I was young. I was also trying my best to help my group to solve and complete every problem they were facing.
2. I think that the interaction was great as we communicated very well. When there is a flaw in our project, someone in our group would immediately inform our group leader.
3. I had learnt that as the reporter of the group, I did not really type really fast and I wasn't really focusing on what they were saying. I would try my very best to type as fast as possible and would pay more attention to what my group members want to communicate with me.
4. No, I did not feel any. My friends were very kind and we got to know each other very well quickly.

8:29 PM


Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com